Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happiness is...Miso Pretty

I am not a fan of perfume.  I have a very sensitive nose and can't stand how heavy and artificial smelling most perfumes can be.  I especially hate it when a scent is so heavy you can taste it on your tongue when someone walks by wearing it and the ensuing vapor trail leaves you gasping for air.  I like to keep it light.  I don't want to assault or offend with my choice of fragrance.

Miso Pretty body mists are just the breath of fresh air I'm talking about (you can actually wear these scents and still breathe).  These essences are light, flowery, fruity, tangy, bright, refreshing, and irresistible.  They remind me of my childhood when we would put fresh flower petals and leaves in bottles with rain water and we would dab the concoctions behind our ears and on our wrists.

My favorite flavor is the Peony scent that is wonderfully flowery with a tangy hint of tuberose and a fresh dose of sweet cut grass.  That grass scent really does it for me...it just smells so good!  The Persimmon and Wild Orchid scent is sweeter and a bit musky with a surprising spicy finish which reminds me of silk stockings and pin-up girls, for some reason. With both of these scents you can spray it all over, from head to toe, and not be afraid of overpowering the whole room. I am totally addicted to these happy and cheeky fragrances.

No comments:

Post a Comment