Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happiness is...Jimboy's Tacos

For years and years I've known about Jimboy's Tacos.  I've been into Jimboy's with my family many, many times.  I've just never eaten at Jimboy's...until now.

Why have I passed on eating at Jimboy's on so many occasions?  One time I actually walked across a parking lot to a grocery store to grab a salad so I wouldn't have to eat there.  What was I thinking?  Jimboy's is Great!

This is greasy, crispy goodness at it's best.

Jimboy's makes the best Taquitos, filled with lots of seasoned chicken and fried super crisp, but not dried out.  The guacamole is freshly made just like I would at home, a blend of avocado and sourcream with the right amount of onion and garlic.

Jimboy's also has a salsa bar, so you can mix and match to your hearts desire.  I am partial to the zippy/tangy green sauce, but the hot red sauce is good too.

I also had a chicken taco which was really greasy yumminess...you know I love tacos.

Lots of juicy, saucy chicken, shredded cheese, thick slices of ripe tomato, and lots of fresh iceberg lettuce all wrapped up in a crispy corn tortilla shell that was dipped in parmesan cheese...squeeze on 2 packets of their spicy Taco Sauce and you're ready to go.   

Just remember this is not Mexican food, it is tacos...wonderful, fast-food, greasy tacos.  M'm M'm.

No comments:

Post a Comment